Embrace the bitterness...

Well, due to circumstances out of my control I didn't have the time yesterday to finalize my cocktail recipe for the Campari competition... hopefully I have learned not to always wait until the very last moment - after all, I have had three months to play around with ingredients, measurements etc. Anyway, today is a rainy day and I had some time to kill, so I thought I'd at least publish one of the recipes even though it's too late to enter the competition. I'm fully aware of the fact that it's nothing revolutionary, but it tastes pretty good - why not try for yourselves?

Fallen (time is on my side)
45 ml Arette blanco tequila
15 ml Del Maguey Vida mezcal
30 ml fresh lime juice
15 ml Campari
15 ml elderflower cordial
2 dashes Bob's The Horror of Bitters

Shake with ice cubes and strain into chilled cocktail glass, no garnish.

Hope you all have a great weekend, cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts