The winner of Beefeater Creative cocktail competition

Earlier today, the winner of Beefeater Creative was announced - and surprise, surprise - it wasn't me! I'm still happy that my CHA'TAIL made it to the final ten, and of course I'm also very happy that my friend Svante Garsten Schön (Marie Laveau) made it all the way with his LONDON CALLING recipe - congratulations!

Svante's cocktail will be available at selected bars in Stockholm during 2012, so let's forget about that other cocktail with the same name for a while.

If you want to make the winning drink at home - here's how!

LONDON CALLING
50 ml Beefeater
1 bar spoon Noilly Prat
1 bar spoon orange cordial reduction
1 dash orange bitters
orange zest

Orange cordial reduction
1 part water
1 part fresh orange juice
2 parts sugar

Heat until it's thick like honey

Comments

Popular Posts